January 30, 2012

This little Piggy says Thanks-January 30, 2012




Last week, work was extremely busy and very stressful so I did not get as many cards posted. Instead, I got a lot of sleep at night!  However, last night I had a chance to make this adorable card using The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS143.  The inspiration for the card came from the ten pounds of sausages meat my husband and I divided, wrapped and froze on Sunday for 2012.  I found a new digital stamp shop called Doodle Pantry which had this cute image, saying and digital paper (2 squares) called Mud Piggy.  I colored him using copic markers.  I was leery about coloring a pig, but happy about how he turned out!  Thanks for stopping by......

5 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cute card Ginger. Love that image... great colors and textures. Hope this week will be less stressful! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Linda Palmer said...

Ginger, this is a fabulous card. Such a cutie of an image and beautifully put together.

dannyscotland said...

I don't normally like pigs, but this one is really cute!

Cathymac said...

This card just makes me smile, Ginger! What wonderful coloring on that adorable porker! Cute papers and patterns, too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Shannon White said...

Aww this is so Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love your Sweet little piggy! Your coloring is just Wonderful and love the fun dp's you chose too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)