January 9, 2012

Start of the Week - January 9, 2012



I always dread MONDAY because it is the start of the week.  Do not get me wrong, during these times I am very thankful to have a job that I enjoy.  However, Monday means that I cannot be in my craft room all day working on my passion.  Lil Lolita Lilith looks like me on the way to work on Monday as I drive away from my craft room.  The Corrosive Challenge this week is to start the New Year off using something new on your card.  Well I decided to use several new items on my card and some of these items came from Regan when I won her blog candy.  The new items are: Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Lolita Lilith, Tattered Time paper, and my polka dotted purple flower.  The card sketch came from Deconstructed Sketch #33.

4 comments:

Regan said...

Hi, Ginger! Lilith looks fabulous! I love the paper and flowers! I'm so glad you're still enjoying my blog candy! :) I totally agree about Mondays... That's how I feel too, even if I am grateful to be one of the employed! I hope all is well, and thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Linda Palmer said...

Wonderful card and great coloring. Love your papers and all the pretty embellishments.

Unknown said...

I know how you feel..lol Great job on your coloring.
Thanks for joining in the challenge.
Debra with the DT The Corrosvie Challenge.

Jen Shults said...

This is great! I love the purple with the black and grey and I adore her red hair! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!