January 2, 2012

Frosted Designs Challenge - January 2, 2012



Today, I participated in a Sketch Challenge 31 for a scrapbook page from Frosted Designs.  I thought the page was perfect to start my Christmas 2010 album.  What I loved about this challenge is that I could incorporate Erin Reed's tutorial from Frosted Designs on coloring bling or pearls with copic markers.  I took it a step further, and made a little tutorial regarding the process.  I want to thank Regan who included the pearls in her blog candy in helping to contribute to my page.  I hope you enjoy the design and enjoy watching.....

The products used to create the page are as follows: Little Yellow Bicycle Wonder & Wishes designer paper, Colorbok Green Texture Cardstock, Cricut George & Basic Shapes cartridge for the numbers; Cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge for the banner; Opaline Pearls; Copic Markers R29, G29; Close to My Heart Black and White Journaling Pens; Red Xmas Stickles and Studio G green pigment ink for accenting elements.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! Awesome job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us for the latest sketch over at Frosted Designs.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful scrapbook page. Love the beautiful layout and embellishments. You do a great job.

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout!!!!!

Fern said...

I love it!!! Pretty papers and I love the colored bling.. Your photos are precious!!! super cute fur babies!!! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the busy patterned paper paired with the pretty green- very elegant. Thx so much for joining us @ FD for Sketch Along Tuesdays!