January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - January 1, 2012

My New Year's Resolution is to at least complete one craft project a week.  Looking back at last year, I did not really get to enjoy my hobby to the fullest or get the projects on my list completed.  Therefore, I plan on changing that including getting my Christmas cards done early as well as my Wedding Album completed.  It would also be great to get my birthday cards done ahead of schedule so I am not rushing to complete them.


This card was my husband's birthday card.  The image is a digi image from Ladybug Crafts Ink.  I think the cat is adorable probably because it reminds me of my cat Clyde.  I used Copic Markers to color the Chair, Mouse, and Cat.  I actually used yellow and orange to color the cat and he turned out pretty good.  Happy New Year everyone!  I hope it is the best yet!

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

Happy New Year and I hope you are able to enjoy crafting this year!