January 17, 2012

Thinking of You - January 17, 2012






First of all, I would like to announce that I was one of the top 5 cards for Tuesday Morning Sketches' Challenges last week for my Vintage Card.  I received the badge on the side of my blog for this accomplishment!  I am super excited because I have never been recognized in a challenge before.  Thanks for the great honor!


Now on to the card above which I made to be a fun "Springy" card with pastel colors using one of my favorite Sugar Nellie Stamps "Daisy".  I like her because she looks like me when I was a child.  My interest lately has been to practice my coloring with my Copics trying to get the shadowing right, etc.  The sketch of my card comes from Sweet Stop #130 Sketch.  Thanks for checking out my blog today!

3 comments:

Tippy said...

This little girl certainly looks as though she is in deep thought.
I like the choice of colors and her red hair. This card is adorable.

Linda Palmer said...

This little girl is precious. Love her and need to pull mine out and use it. Love your beautiful design.

dannyscotland said...

Congrats, girl! Your cards are always cute!