January 7, 2012

Mojo Monday 222 - Contest - January 7, 2012


Today, my hubby went fishing in the river and fell in a hole which caused him to hit a tree stump and dislocate his shoulder.  I decided to make him a card for when he returns as a surprise to let him know how much I love him, enjoy living my life with him and hoping he feels better soon.  My sketch is from Mojo Monday which is sponsor a contest to start out the new year! The card is entirely made of scraps from other projects so I cannot remember the names of all the paper.

4 comments:

Tippy said...

Beautiful card. I bet your hubby will like this card. How thoughtful

Linda Palmer said...

Wonderful card. Hope your DH is okay and enjoys this wonderful card. You did a great job on it, love the bright red heart among all the black and white.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Ginger! Love the classic b/w and the pop of red. No doubt your DH will love this (hope he feels better soon). Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

dannyscotland said...

Oh, poor hubs! I hope he recovers quickly. I am sure he will love your card, too.