January 5, 2012

Frosted Design Card Challenge #9 - January 5, 2012

This card was made for Dee, my husband's cousin.  Her birthday is the 15th of January.  I am really proud of myself for getting a birthday card done for the year!  Currently, I look to be on track regarding my New Year's Resolution.  The design and challenge came from Frosted Designs. I thought the design was perfect for a Birthday Card.

The supplies I used were all scraps from my collection which is a plus.  I cut the round matting with Accents Essential Cricut Cartridge, SU ribbon, and SU designer paper.  The cupcake was recycled from an old project.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

GREAT card! Love the colors and the papers. That little cupcake is too cute! So happy to have you play along with us at FD! Aloha, Joanne.

dannyscotland said...

OH, and it's so pretty, too!

Linda Palmer said...

Ginger it is a geat card. Beautiful colors and love your cupcake frosting. Too cute!!

Ann said...

I'm sure she'll love this card! The colors are just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Stampalicious said...

very cute card, I love the little cupcake, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

Sunny79 said...

I love your bright colours, pink and green is always one of my favourite color combinations.
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs, Marina.