January 6, 2012

Birthday Card - January 6, 2012

 
Another goal accomplished for the year, my second birthday card.  I have not decided the recipient, but this image by Penny Black called Elephant Song is stinkin' cute!  Paper Sundaes had a challenge Out with the Old, In with the New!  You had to use one item that was new which is my Penny Black elephant image and buttons along with something old which is my designer paper scraps from SU and Close to My Heart.  The card sketch came from another challenge from Splitcoaststampers called Sketch Challenge 366, I thought the design was fun!  One of the elements which is hard to see in the image is that I flocked the polka dots on the elephant then I wanted to continue to pull out those cool polka dots with my paper and buttons.  I know this will make someone smile on their birthday!

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Wow, you are taking your resolution seriously! :-)

I love the color combo. Super cute! But your cards are always cute.

Tippy said...

Cute!!!

Basement Stamper said...

cute, cute image, so darling!