January 20, 2012

Plant a Tree - January 20, 2012



My husband has planted four trees in the yard.  Two of the trees are extra special to me.  The first is a Christmas Tree in the front side yard.  He knew I loved Christmas and would enjoy putting lights on the tree outside each year.  The second tree was for our first anniversary.  Since then, I have seen it grow each year just like our relationship.  When I saw this adorable image which I received from a friend, I had to make a card with it.  I wish I knew who actually made this stamp.  Plant a tree, and plant some hope!  Happy Crafting this Weekend!

2 comments:

Regan said...

Lovely card and sweet story! Just stopping in to say "hi" and to thank you for all your comments on my blog! They always make me smile! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Jessica G. said...

This is such a wonderful sentiment and your combination of image and texture is perfect!