January 14, 2012

Valentine Card - January 14, 2012



Valentine's day is only one month away!  Since I have my birthday cards done through the month of February, it is time to work on Valentine Cards.  This is the first card I have made in awhile which did not require a stamped image.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday Sketch 223.   SplitcoastStampers the Way to Use it Challenge WT357 Stuck on Me had us incorporate a sticker in our card.  I never really thought about using a sticker on the card, but I thought the love you sticker was perfect with the theme of my card.  In addition, I am entering the Catered Crop Challenge where you had to use a button on your project.  I love using buttons! 

2 comments:

Kristy C. said...

I never thought about using a button as the center of a flower! So cool!

Cheryl said...

Pretty card! I love these papers (I just pulled them out over the weekend)



I’m dropping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~

**I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**