February 6, 2012

Love Every Bite - February 6, 2012

 
Today, I am celebrating the blessing that God has allowed me to live 25 years since losing my spleen.  I am very thankful to God for every day!  My card sketch today comes from The Sweet Stop SSS144 and the challenge is "Love Bites" from The Corrosive Challenge #142.  Most of us just love every bite of our chocolate candy at Valentine's Day whether we receive it from someone or we buy our own.  I love this image from MFT Flopsey Chocolate Bunny.  I pierced his chair and flocked his fur for this card.  Thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

mags said...

Super litte card. Great take on the challenge at Corrosive Challenges. Thanks for joining in.
Mags
x

Regan said...

Fabulous interpretation of the Love Bites challenge, Ginger! I agree... I do love every bite of chocolate! Lol Sweet card; love the paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Marjo said...

How adorable and sweet. Great take on our theme at the Corrosive and great reason to celebrate! Thanks so much for playing with us and good luck!

xoxo Marjo GDT

Chrissy D said...

Ginger, this is ADORABLE. Love that you did those paper piecing!! I enjoyed looking at your card today, great work with the Sketch! Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a blessed week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Ginger. That image is so sweet. Love the pink and brown together. The paper-piecing looks great! Thank you for playing along with the Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Shannon White said...

Oh Ginger this is So Darned CUTE! 8-) Love your Wonderful paper piecing and embossing too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

dannyscotland said...

I'm glad, too!

Janice M said...

Cute card! I like the paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great take on "Love Bites" at the Corrosive Challenge. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us and be sure to come back for other challenges.

Linda Palmer said...

Love your take on the challenge. Darling card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.