February 13, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card - February 13, 2012


Today, I made a birthday card for my stepfather.  I used copic markers to color the image, and tried to capture the color of his truck on this card.  The image is from CTMH courtesy of my friend Kristy.   The Sketch is by Carly #49, it is sweet and simple!  I am also entering two other challenges with this card.  The first challenge is Moving Along with the times Challenge #135 - Cute Critters, and I think this bear is adorable!  The second challenge is Sweet 'n Sassy SNSDC40 - Hat's Off to You - where you use an image that includes a hat.   Thanks for stopping by, Have a Marvelous Monday!

7 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is really cute Ginger! what an adorable bear and you've coloured the whole image beautifully! Gorgeous paper and layout. I love the sentiment on the kraft - it's a really sweet card! Your stepfather will love it!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs!
Sue xxx

Kristy C said...

Looks great!

Carly said...

awww... what a cute masculine card for your step-father, it's sure to make him smile *Ü* Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches by Carly!!

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute! I am sure he will love it. Love the color of the PU. Great job!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah he is such a sweetie, great card for a male, thanks for playing along on our Cute Critters Challenge ion MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is definitely tooo cute
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our cute critter challenge
Lisa x

Carol L said...

TOtally cute card and I'm sure your stepfather will get a kick out of it! Is that a balloon/button accent? Looks cool! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC