February 22, 2012

Happy 13th Birthday - February 21, 2012




My nephew will be 13th in April which is unbelievable!  I made this card based on Michelle Zindorf's tutorial except I changed it up a bit!  She used a brayer to make her card.  I completely used a sponge technique.  I plan on trying the brayer as soon as I have larger ink pads to try it!  I added a saying and of course, the flag.  I made sure to put "13" on the flag so he will remember this card celebrates his 13th birthday.  He really appreciates the fact I take the time to make my cards and this makes me feel wonderful!

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

So so cute!! Love this sponging, you did a great job on this card.

Linda Palmer said...

Ginger, I don't remember but I think I have had to do it before. Thanks for changing it as this new system is driving me crazy. Looks like you got it stopped. Thanks ever so much.