February 10, 2012

Let's Catch Up Soon - February 10, 2012


I can tell I am really longing from the spring by the bright colors I keep choosing for my cards.  This card has been entered into the MFT Wednesday Sketch MFTWSC58.  I really enjoyed this sketch.  My sentiment comes from MFT Stamp Set Who's That Girl Enjoy the Ride.  The main image is a Unity Stamp that my friend Carol let me borrow.  I colored the stamp with SU markers and then stamped the image.  Thanks for stopping by and remember to catch up with a friend that you have not talked to in awhile!

4 comments:

Kristy C. said...

I can't wait to see the cards you do with the images you got from me!

dannyscotland said...

I love the bright colors.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful Card. I am loving the combo of colors you used. Fab design and gorgeous card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Ginger. The colors are lovely and the flower image is so beautiful.