February 16, 2012

Party Kittens - February 16, 2012



Today, I am entering the card sketch challenge by The Sweet Stop SSS145.  I made this adorable birthday card using Whipper Snapper Party Kittens image.  I think these cats are so sweet!    I also tried a new technique with overlapping the ribbon which I saw on Above Rubies Studio.  I also decided to stamp Happy Birthday on the ribbon which is a technique that I came up with myself a few years ago.  Just adding my own decoration to the ribbon.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh how cute! Love the way you did the ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Ginger. Love the cute image, the festive colors. The ribbon treatment looks so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Shannon White said...

Goodness this is So CUTE! I just had to come and take a closer peek! 8-) Just Love the Darling image! WS is one of my Favorite Stamp Companies! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon