February 20, 2012

Mix of Challenges - February 20, 2012



Happy Birthday to you!  My little niece's birthday is coming up in May.  I thought this digital image from Sassy Cheryl's Digis "Sassy Birthday" would be perfect for her card.  It also feels fantastic to have her card done ahead of schedule.  I love not procrastinating!  I popped out her present which makes it look more 3-D, a fun little element to this card which was right in line with the Corrosive Challenge #143 - Another Dimension!  Since my card was birthday theme, it also met the challenge of Paper Sundaes #108 - Birthdays challenge which is perfect because it helped give me the boost to get a birthday card done!

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Precious card. Love everything about it.

sara said...

really sweet card love your dotty ribbon thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

Regan said...

Adorable, Ginger! So colorful and fun! Love the pink present! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

Hi Ginger, I'm Elaine I am your newest follower . I love this card so colouful and such a cute stamp. I have looked at all of your blog you have such nice work
hugs Elaine