February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day - February 14, 2012



First off, I must tell everyone the exciting news......I won my first Challenge ever with Frosted Designs - this link lets you peak at the announcement!  When I started looking at the top 3, I got sad and disappointed that my card did not make it, and then I looked down and saw I won!!! I let out a scream that as they say "would curl your hair" for my thank you card.

The great thing about Frosted Designs is they have 3 challenges!  So today, I am actually entering an entry into  Love is in the Air Blog Hop and Fabulous Friday Challenge which I actually created this weekend!  You have to use love within your card, scrapbook page or project.  So the blog hop gave me the inspiration to take the plunge and start working on my wedding album again.  The wedding album has been so hard to complete for me because it was such a special day!  This kiss was really special too..... My husband laid one on and everyone could not believe it!  They talked about it at the reception and my husband's brother loves to tease us about kissing like that in church.  However, I think God was really happy that we were together and did not mind the kiss.  We were both so excited!  Maybe I will have the album done before my 3rd Anniversary in August....  Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  Remember the people you love.........

6 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful scrapbook page. I hope you win again..it's a beautiful page.

Carol said...

Yahoo! Congrats on your challenge win!

dannyscotland said...

God made us to love each other. I feel certain He was happy for you.

Lydia said...

Lovely page!! Love the black and cream. Congrats on your win and thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Tippy said...

Love this page. It is beautiful and the title is so neat

Erin Reed said...

Such a wonderful project, I "love" it.

Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week with our challenge of "LOVE", I hope you come back and play again!!

Erin Reed