February 8, 2012

Simple Thank You - February 8, 2012





It is always nice to have a thank you card on hand.  I think it is so important to send a hand written note when someone does something extra special for you. Hand written notes are becoming so rare now a days.  My card today was made using Frosted Designs Card Sketch #11.    You should check this site out especially if you make cards and scrapbook layouts.  They have sketches for both!!  The image is a tulip stamp my friend Carol let me borrow.  I colored the tulip in two tones of pink and two tones of green using my copic markers.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Beverly Tiemann said...

I love your color combination! This makes a perfect Thank You card. The pretty tulip and the pearls in the corners are very elegant! Thank you so much for joining the Frosted Designs Tuesday Card Sketch Challenge. Please play along again next week! Beverly

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Ginger. Makes me think Spring is near or hopefully. I love Tulips and you did a beautiful job on this one.

Joanne said...

Such a lovely card! I really like the paisley paper, it matches so perfect with the lovely rose. So happy you played along with us at Frosted Designs. Aloha, Joanne.

Ann said...

Spring must be here - the tulip proves it! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Stampalicious said...

great colour combo, love the card, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina