July 29, 2012

Sketch Saturday Week #218 - July 29, 2012


Today, I enjoyed participating in the Sketch Saturday Week #218 challenge.  This sketch was cute and  perfect especially for my vision of a Thank you card.  I loved using the black, purple and green combo.  I colored the images with Stampin Up' markers and used the huffing technique to stamp the image.  It is such a cheery card.

Speaking of Cheery - Have you entered my Blog Candy for a $30 gift certificate?  If not, hop on over there and enter to win!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, fabulous image and great colours.

Kim x said...

Great card Ginger, I liked the sketch too. Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

dannyscotland said...

I love the background paper.

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the colors an always like this stamp set. Beautiful design.

Lisa Lara said...

What pretty flowers. Love the flower border!

Monika Reeck said...

love the Image and your flower border..nice color combo too...good luck with the challenge..

I too joining Sketch Saturday and my card is Nr. 46, would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so glad if you like to leave me some love too :) hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Ginger. Love the image and the lovely purple, lime and black colour combination. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x