July 4, 2012

You're Purrfect -- July 4, 2012



Well I have not been too purrfect lately, as my crafting blog has been neglected.  I went through a spell where crafting was put on the back burner.  However, The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS165 helped to inspire me to get my mojo back.  I might not be able to post every day, but I can do better!!  My stamp comes from Inkadinkado Cats, it is such a groovy cat!  The paper pack is one of my favorites by Echo Park called Happy Days!  I really like the retro inspiration of the paper, plus the colors and patterns just make you happy!

5 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I haven't crafted anything since before Elena was born. She's almost 6 months old. Glad you are back into it though!

Linda Palmer said...

Ginger, love your design. Fabulous cat, sentiment, and papers.

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cheerful and cute card, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Shannon White said...

Such a Fun Card! Love the Sassy little kitty cat and the Fabulous dp's you pared with this little Sweetie! So glad you could join us at the Sweet Stop! 8-)

Chrissy D said...

i like the cat Saturday – 11-1:30 Olson Funeral Home in Jefferson
1:30 – burial
Afterwards – dinner
Sore on her arm that wasn’t taken care of. Antibiotics fluid on her lungs Tuesday had trouble breathing – tapped her lungs
Bacterial infection that spread through out her blood