July 20, 2012

Queen for a Day


This card will be for someone having a very low day.  It is really polka dot card, and the image is not my favorite.  However, I think it will either repel you or make you laugh.  I chose to use this image because I loved the sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 163, and this is the only image I could find in my stash that would fit the layout..  You must hop over and play along!  I also found scraps of paper to use for this challenge in my stash.  It is fun to go back an revisit some of those papers.  Thanks for stopping by.....keep checking back for my upcoming blog candy!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

How fun. It will certainly cheer someone up and make them feel better. Great job on a cool card.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun I just love the polka dots & the colour combo is perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous and fun!!! She's sure to cheer someone up! Thanks for playing along with the SSSC!

Chris Dring said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Where did you get the stamp from? I cross stitched this spunky lady a few times but didn't know there were stamps!