July 23, 2012

Mojo Monday 251 - July 23, 2012






This weekend, I went home to see my family and my friend, Stephanie.  Stephanie and I went out shopping at the scrapbook store and Michaels.  We found in the dollar bins at Michaels the paper and the embellishment on this card.  I just loved the look of the paper.  It is fun and creative!  Plus I was able to make a card to give my hubby, because I love him so much!    The layout challenge I participated in this week from Mojo Monday 251. 

You should play around with the challenge.  Also, do not forget to check out my

 BLOG CANDY!!!

6 comments:

AnnaP. said...

Really beutiful and simple card. Looks good! :) I like the paper as well.

Andrea W said...

FABulous card! I love how you used the patterned paper. The dollar bin at Michaels is the best!

dannyscotland said...

I really like this one a lot--I love the paper patterns and how you put it all together.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful colors and fabulous colorful card. I love it!

Iva Kirilova said...

You are right, the paper is sooo fun, I like It so much! nice card!!

Vicki Fraser said...

Great papers!