July 18, 2012

Coffee & Cat Fur - July 18, 2012


I call it the "FUR WAR" whether you own a cat or a dog, you are always fighting the fur by sweeping, vacuuming, swiffering, rolling, you name it, pet owners battle it day and night.  It is worth it though because our  pets bring us so much joy, love and happiness.  I am the proud owner of two cats.
As for coffee, coffee does not compare to my cup of coca-cola in the mornings, actually coke zero.  However, the receipient of this card loves coffee and owns cats.  The sentiment for this card comes from Graphicat Designs.  There are some funny sayings in their shop. The adorable digi image comes from Tiddly Inks, a digi stamp company that I just discovered.  The sketch is by the Sweet Stop SSS167. You should stop over there and play! I am also entering the Corrosive Challenge #153 Sentimentally yours.

My supplies are:

4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Ginger. Love the cute image and prettty colors. The paw prints look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

dannyscotland said...

Cuuuute! And I'm not even a "cat person". (But I can relate, dog-wise). Love the card!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a cute card. Love your image and how Your papers go so good with the image. Love the sentiment and paw prints.

Regan said...

Adorable card, Ginger! And I love the Graphicat Sentiment! I can totally relate to this... Although, I actually leave the house without my coffee but get it as soon as I'm out! lol Fun paper and love the paw prints! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Sentimentally Yours"! :)
{hugs}
Regan