July 17, 2012

Birthday Wishes - July 17, 2012




When you are young, you are so excited about receiving a gift.  When you are older, you get more excited (at least I have) at giving gifts to others.  I love spoiling people!   But in all honesty, I LOVE getting presents myself especially surprises!!! Speaking of gifts, I will be celebrating my anniversary of my blog starting next week.  I hope you check in to see what my blog candy will be and start spreading the word!  Below is a close up of the image by Sassy Cheryl Digi's.  The image is called the Cheesy Surprise Gift.  Look below in the supply category to find a link to her.  Also, this is my first time playing the challenge at The Sketchy Challenge #27.  Check it out and start playing!  It is a fun, easy design!




By the way, I added a little glitter stickles to the lace on her skirt because it reminds me of a tutu.  Thanks for stopping by....

My Supplies:

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Ginger, I love all the Sassy Cheryl images of the girls. You did a fabulous job on this image. It is such a cute image and pretty coloring. Love it!!

Unknown said...

Hi Ginger,
What a fun & happy card! She sure looks cheeky. Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Sketchy Girls.

Hugz,
Sandy

heidy said...

Hi Ginger what a fun card,love it!
Thanks for joining the Sketchy challenge!
Hugs Heidy