July 15, 2012

Hoppy Birthday - July 15, 2012



Mojo Mondays 249 sketch was perfect to create a birthday card. I decided for this card to break out all of the "old" items hanging around in the craft room.  First, I used the Stampin Up set Unfrogettable which has been hiding in my stamp drawer for some time.  It is a set that I cannot seem to part with yet. I used Old Olive and Close to Cocoa stampin up spots (also old) as my ink base.  I colored him using copics.  Then came the Stampin Up designer paper that I found in my scrapbox of pattern papers.  Next a piece of Old Olive paper also hiding away, along with my scallop middle border from a pack of Martha Stewart cards that had to be dazzled with some stickles.  Hopefully, the birthday recipient will have an Unfrogettable Birthday!! Thanks for checking out my blog!

3 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Love your fun card and what a great use of things just sitting around. Love the glitter on the border and what a fun frog. TFS

dannyscotland said...

I love it! And I think sets like that are the kind to hold on to. Never know when there will be someone's little boy having a birthday, or something like that. Little boys are so hard to make cards for, so finding a good useful set like that is worth holding on to, even if it doesn't get a ton of use.

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card and fun SU image. Love this card, so cute.