July 16, 2012

Versatile Card - July 16, 2012


An occasion sneaks up on you and surprisingly you have no card for it.  Next is the rushing around to make a card for it. Well today's card is the answer to that problem.  I call it the versatile card.  It can be used for a birthday, thank you, with sympathy, thinking of you or even get well soon.  I can just add the sentiment inside for the occasion and my worries are over.  Today's sketch is Sketches by Carly. The paper comes from My Mind's Eye which I purchased from Two Peas in a Bucket.  My card base is white stock from Papertrey Ink, and the rest of the paper is Stampin Up.  I embossed the corners using my cuttlebug and thought a butterfly brad would be perfect to complete this card. 

The supplies I used are:



4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

It is a beautiful card and I love the colors you used and the beautiful design.

dannyscotland said...

That's really pretty!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Beautiful card Ginger!! Love the colors, the image, and the butterfly!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly. You did a great job with the sketch. Hope to see you again July 20th for our next sketch. Have a terrific day!! Gloria

Julie said...

Beautiful card. Love the simplicity of the stamp and the textured squares. Your rocked Carly's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly
Hugs,
Julie