July 27, 2012

Together in the Dog House - July 28, 2012


If you get stuck out in the doghouse, make it a great place to be with your best buddy.  This image by Mo's Digital Pencil called Buds girl, is just so adorable. This sketch is awesome, I love the roll backed paper look in the corner.  The sketch is by The Sweet Stop SSS169 .   I am also entering this card in the Mo's Challenge #145 and hoping to be picked as a guest designer.

I paper pierced her dress and little bottoms.  The remainder of the image is colored with copic markers.  To add a little furry look to her best buddy, I used a little flocking powder which gives it a bit of a shadow.

Don't Forget to sign up for my Blog Candy.  It is a $30 gift certificate!  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you do not end up in the doghouse!

My Supplies:

7 comments:

Cathymac said...

Hi Ginger! First of all I want to thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my blog and for becoming a follower! Secondly...I love the Mo Manning image you used for your Sweet Stop sketch. I have the boy version and have not used it as yet, but your card is just calling for me to color it up! The paper piecing is adorable, and the bone in the corner is the perfect accent! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week! Hugs!

dannyscotland said...

Aw, so cute!

paola said...

AW Ginger this is one of my favourite Mo images and i love how you kept your card clean and showcased the image, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

Chrissy D said...

Love her bloomers and this sweet image! Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week!

Dorcas said...

How sweet is this! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's!

Tracy said...

Nothing like a furry pillow. LOL Love the paper piecing on her clothes. So glad you could play along with our challenge this week at Mo's!

Cathy said...

Ginger, your card is fabulous. Love the image and your paper piecing is perfect. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week :)