March 3, 2014

Thinking of You - March 3, 2014






We had rain, sleet and snow today with temperatures tonight around 7 degrees.   All day, I hoped to get out of work early due to the weather, but we never closed.  It would have been the perfect craft day!  I feel like a child because I could not wait to get into my craft room tonight to make a card.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creation!

Challenges

Mojo Monday #335 Contest
Make it Monday: MIM #181
Scribble and Scrap Blog & Challenge Anything Goes #13

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I saw you on MIM your card is super cute I love the butterfly with the charms hanging from it.
Love to have you visit.
This is so sweet.
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

dannyscotland said...

I like this one so much, the colors and especially the butterfly.

Tippy said...

Love the butterfly. Nice card.

Unknown said...

Such an elegant, pretty card!
Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap and Good Luck! xx

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card ...fab colours
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck

tracey x