March 25, 2014

Hello





Hello everyone!  Today, I made a card with one of my favorite color combos - black and pink!  To top it all off, I just love polka dots!  How about you? I remember in the 80s, I had a black and pink polka dotted outfit that I truly loved along with matching socks.  We use to layer about 2 to 3 pairs of socks and scrunch them down.  How I wish I could go back in time just for a day or two!  Anyway, is there anyone out there that you need to say HELLO too!  If so, call them on the phone or send them a note!  Thanks for stopping by!


Challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
The Pink Elephant Favorite Color Combo TPE243
Crafting From the Heart Anything Goes Spots or Strips





6 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I remember scrunching socks, but I don't know if I ever did it. I wasn't exactly in fashion. :-)

Cute card!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card and a wonderful idea. I also love pink and black or pink and gray. The button is perfect. Love this card.

Kathie said...

Oh you've sent me down memory lane with those scrunched down socks. Life was so different when we were younger not a worry in the world. Love your card so perfect for anyone to say the important Hello. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Heide said...

Awww...memory lane, Dont forget the off the shoulder sweatshirt.
Great looking card, love the dots and your color combo. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Lori Turner said...

LOL...I remember doing that to my socks too ;) And slouch socks...;) gorgeous color combo - it's one of my fav's too! thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoo

Unknown said...

Awwww such a sweet and simple card, love it!
Thanks for playing at CFTH
Hugs Donna x