March 24, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #128 - Bunny Card


I am starting to get prepared for Easter even if the weather still says it is winter.  The spring colors just put a step in your walk.  I grabbed this adorable image over at Bugboo Digital Stamps.  She is so adorable with her chick friends, and you will probably see a couple more cards with this image. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches #128
Crafting From the Heart Anything Goes Spots or Strips
Challenges 4 Everyone Anything Goes #39

4 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is so adorable. I love that image! Great job with colors and embellishments to complete the spring look! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Palmer said...

I love this cute and sweet card. I grabbed this bunny also. You've done a great job making a card out of this darling image. Love your layout.

Tippy said...

This bunny is just toooo cute. I really like the colors you used and the paper. Great card.

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Très mignonne !
Merci pour ta participation au crafting from the heart challenge
Bises