March 7, 2014

Watts Up? - March 7, 2014



Watts Up?  Are you going to miss the old incandescent light bulbs?  I sure am going to miss them and soon they will be so retro!  The florescent light bulbs are just not the same, and the new LED - well I am getting use to them.  When I saw this cool sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, it had me thinking!  I knew I wanted to use a light bulb, but could not decide on the pattern paper.  Then I struggled with how to layout the sketch.  For three days, I pondered this sketch and just like flicking on the light switch, it all came to light! I hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #126
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes

5 comments:

Tippy said...

This is a unique card. Love the colors. Good job.

Linda Callahan said...

Fun card! Love the CAS look! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

dannyscotland said...

Cute card! Yes, I will miss them. What irks me is these new compact fluorescents are supposed to be super long lasting, blah blah, and mine go out all the time, more than the old incandescents did!

Jen Brum said...

Great card!!! I love that little lightbulb and the colours! The sentiment is hilarious! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa said...

Really fab card Ginger! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)