March 4, 2014

Playtime Traveling - March 4, 2014


Do you remember as a child when you were playing it transported you to another place?  You can travel anywhere you want to be just through your imagination.  I remember riding my bike and acting like it was a car.  I would go around in my yard on my bike to the bank, the grocery store, and all those places that the adults in my life went too just through my imagination.   Those times were so much fun and made me happy!  One goal this year is for my husband and I to rent bikes and go for a ride in one of our state parks.   Thanks for traveling by my blog today!  I hope you are blessed in your travels! 

Image & Paper:
Retired image is from MFT WTG Enjoy the Ride
Paper: Simple Stories Summer Fresh



Challenges:
Catered Crops Safe Travels Recipe Swap
Challenges 4 Everyone Challenge #39 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog Using a Stamp or Digi Image


7 comments:

dannyscotland said...

You always have the best ideas for cards!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this great fun creation. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Kerri said...

love your card it is great!!

Linda Palmer said...

Cool card and beautiful design, beautiful coloring and beautiful papers. Love it!

Diane said...

Super cute card design Ginger.

Hugs diane

Tippy said...

Adorable card. Love the colors and the story.

Anonymous said...

Hi, A beautiful card. A great design and love the colours. Thank you for joining us this month at Crafts Galore Encore.

Hugs Erin DT x