March 27, 2014

Spring Thank You!






Sometimes it is fun to go back and use an old technique.  It seems lately, I have been enjoying watercolor pencils again.  I also combined three different stamp sets to make this card.  I really love the flowers and will probably make some more cards with this stamp set.  Thanks for springing by!  May you be blessed with some lovely spring weather soon!


Challenges

Freshly Made Sketches #129
Cute Card Thursday Floral Delights
The Paper Shelter #151 Spring Delights



7 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

It's such a happy card! I love all the colors and how the flowers "grow" out of the corner.

Tippy said...

Love this card.

Linda Palmer said...

I love your card. It is so cheerful and springy! I loved doing pencils, you are making me want to get mine out again. Great job!

dannyscotland said...

The flowers are really pretty and I like that you added the butterflies.

Angela said...

Lovely card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at TPS and good luck in the draw.

Karren said...

What a bright and fun card! Love your watercoloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

RobynsRoostStamping said...

Great card, love the flowers and the bright colors.