March 10, 2014

Mow-rrific Birthday! - March 10, 2014



March is full of birthdays!  I must say that almost all of the birthdays are for men, so I have been churning out the masculine birthday cards lately.  This card is for one of my friends whose birthday is coming up this weekend.  I know he takes pride in keeping his lawn well maintained.  I pulled out an old retired stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I also found in my scrap pattern paper box this cool grass printed paper for the inside of the card.  Hopefully, this card will bring a good smile or laugh!  Thanks for Mowing by today!

Items Used:
Image & Sentiment on Front: My Favorite Things Who's That Guy - I Love you Mower
Sentiment Inside: My Creation on the Computer
Paper: SU Real Red, SU Garden Green; Papertrey Ink White; SU Daffodil; DP - Unknown
Sparkle: Stickles
Grass: Silhouette Cameo

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday #300
Twisted Tuesday Challenge - 2Tc71 Live a Clean, Green Life!
Make it Monday Final Linky Party #182
Paper Crafting Journey: Make is Manly/Boyish



9 comments:

dannyscotland said...

It looks like it will be perfect for him!

Linda Palmer said...

Love your fun masculine card. Love the grass and I love how you used it with the strip across the front of the sketch. I think it will make someone very happy.

Nanna said...

Nice card and fun layout

Thank you so much for joining us over at Paper Crafting Journey Challenge.

Hugs
Tiina

loz said...

Fabulous card, image and sentiment. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Alex H. said...

A funny card and great for a man's birthday. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
;-) Alex H.

Mynn xx said...

Tee hee! This is hilarious, Ginger! LOVE! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the sentiment on the front! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

Tippy said...

Adorable manly birthday card. I like the colors you used. Thanks for sharing.

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!