March 5, 2014

Par-Tee! - March 5, 2014


Along with my husband, I have been watching golf on television lately.  Of course, I root for the golfers that I think are good looking!  It is fun because it aggravates my hubby!  Anyway, my nephew's birthday is coming up this month and since he loves golf, I thought a golf theme birthday card would be perfect!  I embossed the white background so it would look like dimples on a golf ball! My nephew looks forward to my handmade cards, he is an artist himself!  Thanks for Swinging by!

Challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches #239
Crafting by Design: Month-Long Anything Goes Challenge March
Craft Creations Challenge #258 Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly Challenge Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Make it Masculine #18
Crafts 4 Eternity R#165 Texture
Divas by Design Let's Hear it for the Boys



10 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Ginger! This is SO totally cool! LOVE the fun debossing! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy up for grabs! :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card for a golfer, love the embossing, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs Michele x

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel

Unknown said...

Fab Design.... thank you for taking the time to join us over at Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge, we would love the pleasure of your company again next week for another fab challenge…….
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge
Xx

Linda Palmer said...

Great masculine card Ginger. Love the colors you have used and the embossing makes it all pop!

dannyscotland said...

That's really funny how you root for the golfers that are cute! I don't personally care for golf too much, and find it a bit boring for my taste. I think your hubby is pretty lucky that you watch it with him.

Debbie said...

You are too funny... rooting for the lookers! :)
This is a great card for your nephew!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge make it masculine - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Janine said...

Super card Ginger! Love the dimpled embossing, like a golf ball. Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design.
Hugs, Janine xx