February 27, 2014

Easter Card - 2/27/2014


So Easter time is actually late this year, April 20th. I like that Easter will be later so the flowers have time to bloom, and perhaps the winter will be gone!  I won this cute digi image  from Handmade Harbour. They have a challenge blog, and it is fun to play along!  You will probably see this image again since I am thinking about coloring it differently for another Easter Card this year.  Thanks for hopping by! 

Challenges:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #195
The Pink Elephant TPE 239 Pink



4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Cute bunny and cute card! I hope Easter weather will be nice this year, too. It seems like it's always either cold or raining!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling little bunny Ginger. Very cute card. Love the papers you have used.

Tippy said...

Congratulations on winning. I love this Easter card. Puts me in the mood for Spring.

Landscape Contractors Athens said...

Thaanks for a great read