February 9, 2014

Hugs and Kisses - February 9, 2014







This card really should be a "Get Well" card to myself since I have been sick for over a week.  Today is the first real day feeling good, wanting to do something other than rest so I broke into the craft room and started crafting! 

I just love this image by Saturated Canary called Hugs and Kisses.  She is so adorable and perfect for my Valentine's Day card. She has been busy making Valentines for all the people she loves.  Do you have all your Valentines made?  I am behind, so here is a little inspiration for you!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #193 Katrina's Sketch
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge 80 Valentines
Craftitude: Challenge 58 Anything Goes or Valetines/Love
The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE236
Corrosive Challenge # 192 - Feel the Love









9 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Sorry you've been sick! I hope it wasn't the flu. I heard it's a doozy. I haven't made any Valentine's cards at all. I can't even remember the last time I crafted for more than five seconds. I know the time will come back, eventually, so I try not to whine but I sure do miss it.

Linda Palmer said...

It is a darling card. I love this image and how you have colored it. Beautiful papers and design to. So glad you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun for sure. Glad you are feeling up to crafting.

Nance said...

Lovely card. Great color and elements fall together. Thanks for playing at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Nance, DT

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

happyglitzygirl said...

Well coloured, lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar,blessings Hilde

Julie Odil said...

This is a darling card! Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp. Julie, DT member

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Awww. This is so cute. Thanks for entering this lovely card into the Corrosive Challenge "Feel the Love" challenge. Good luck and please join us again in future challenges.

Regan said...

Super sweet card, Ginger! I hope you are feeling better! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Jimmy said...

Great reading yourr blog post