February 25, 2014

You are SEW special!





This is my first time ever sewing on a card!  It is not the best job in the world, and took me several attempts.  However, I conquered my fear of using the sewing machine and paper together!  I knew I had to try it when the challenge for Corrosive Challenge #193 In Stitches appeared.  Since I had to sew on a card, I decided to use a sewing theme which seemed only fitting!  Thanks you SEW much for stopping by!

Challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge #193 In Stitches
Divas by Design Rubber Stamps Only
The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge #64 Something Spooled



8 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Love this cute card Ginger. The sewing looks fine to me and love your sewing images. Great job!

Peanut said...

Cute! Love all the stiching you've done! Spotted your card on MIM.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

dannyscotland said...

You did a great job and are braver than me. I am so afraid of wrecking my sewing machine by sewing through paper!

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card and thanks for sharing with us at divas this week

Mirella said...

Well done! I have wanted to try doing this for ages, and still have not found enough courage to go ahead! Maybe soon! ;-) You did great! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Regan said...

Ginger, this is fabulous! I'm still afraid of stitchng on paper and I set the challenge! Lol Love that the card has a sewing theme too! So happy to see you playing along again! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, love the details, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Tippy said...

This is adorable. You did great with your stitching. I have never tried this technique. You give me courage. Thanks