February 23, 2014

Happy 27th Anniversary! - 2/23/2014


My mother and step-father will be celebrating their 27th Anniversary on the 25th!  I am so excited for them!  My pastor stated that you can having an amazing wedding, but what is important is to have an AMAZING marriage.  Amazing marriages stand the test of time.  They withstand all the trials and tribulations of life, and come out on top! I hope those two love birds have an AMAZING anniversary!

Challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #124
Crafts Galore Challenge #2 Bling
Make it Monday #180



11 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Happy anniversary to your mom and stepdad! Wishing them many more amazing years.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Those little birds are so cute!! The paper is fabulous!! Happy Anniversary to your Mom and Stepdad!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors ginger. I saw this on MIM...Loz

Faye said...

Beautiful card . I spotted this on MIM. Faye

Amy O said...

What a sweet card! And those little love birds are adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Anonymous said...

lovely card, do like the panel layering. seen on mim

Jen Timko said...

How wonderful! What a cute set of birds and the prints are so pretty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Ginger. I love the papers, the sketch and the darling image. Great anniverysary card.

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

What a cute card! I bet your parents will love it! Great layout and very cute birds. Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday!

Have a great week
Rachael :-)

Unknown said...

Sweet card and like your heart gem :) Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Challenge #2 -Add a gem or glitter!

Tippy said...

Beautiful card. I know you parents will love it. Thanks for sharing with us.