February 20, 2014

You're Moovelous! - 2/20/2014

If I could own one cow, I would be happy farmer!  I love cows!  However, it is not feasible for me to own a cow, so instead owning a stamp with a cow on it will do!  The stamp image is from Whipper Snapper Designs, and the sentiment is from Technique Time Tuesday that I won about a year or so ago!  I have held on to the sentiment for the perfect time!  I hope when you see this card, you have a MOOvelous Day!

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #237
Eureka Stamps #77 Animal Friends
Crafty Girls Challenge #12 Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - #63 Spots and Dots





8 comments:

Jane Savage said...

A great fun design. Love the dotty buttons!
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

dannyscotland said...

I think a cow card is a great compromise!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, love the sentiment
Hugs Julie P

Linda Palmer said...

I love cow cards. You did a beautiful job on this fun and cute card. Love the papers too. Great card.

Debbie said...

This is too cute!! What a fun card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at TMS #237!!

Jessi Fogan said...

You & my oldest ;) He's wanted a cow FOR.E.VER. but no luck. Love the fun punny sentiment, and the CUTE cow, and that paper! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week!

Unknown said...

Oh that's just so cute! Great buttons as well and a fab sentiment.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Love the image, thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Girls Challenge
Hugs Donna DT xx