February 15, 2014

Love You - 2/15/2014





Here is my second post for the day!  I normally do not CASE cards.  However, after seeing Cindy Lovell's card over at Freshly Made Sketches, I wanted to give it a whirl!  Of course, I used a different embossed background, added falling hearts, and used scrabble tiles to spell out I LOVE YOU.  I gave this card to my hubby who loves to play games.  He thought it was one of the best valentine cards.  Thanks Cindy Lovell for the inspiration, and to Freshly Made Sketches for the sketch.

Challenges:

The Paper Shelter #145 Be My Valentine
Craftyhands Challenge Heat/Dry Emboss Background #8
Diva by Designs With Love




11 comments:

dannyscotland said...

It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great card! fantastic idea! Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Cindy Lovell said...

Ginger,this card is so beautiful! Thank you so much for mention me! I am very honoured!! I love the alpha tiles.Reminds of that i still have some,that i could finaly use! :) And i love the bling hearts...so pretty!!

Linda Palmer said...

I love this card, it is beautiful. Where did you get the alpha tiles? I love how you used them. You did a beautiful job on this.

Angela said...

Lovely Valentines Card.
Thanks for jouning us at TPS and good luck
xxAngela

Tippy said...

Adorable card.

Wendy said...

Thank you for sharing this fab embossed card with us at Craftyhands, you've made a beautiful background, good luck! Wendy DT xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card....love the scrabble tiles....thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card and the tiles look fabulous. I would like to thank you for sharing it with us at Diva's by Design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon.
{Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

Peanut said...

I love this card, Ginger. The embossed background is perfect and using the scrabble tiles is really clever. Just have to keep and eye on you! :-)
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Sammy said...

So, so very cute! LOVE the scrabble tiles! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x