February 14, 2014

Have an "Ice" Day! 2/14/2014






I heard on the news today that 49 of the 50 states  have snow on the ground!  We definitely did have snow.  When it all ended, 18 inches with a possible 1" tonight.  Looking out the window gave me inspiration to make a winter card!  Yes, winter is upon us whether we like it or not!  It has been a harsh winter at that!  Hope you have an "Ice" Day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches #236 
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Gem, glitter, candi, bling
Sister Act Card Challenge #44 Anything Goes




6 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I wonder which one doesn't have snow? I heard even Hawaii has areas with snow, up in the mountains, otherwise that would've been my guess.

Been stuck inside anyway with a sick little girl, so we could have had 3 feet and it wouldn't have mattered to me. Not that I wish for 3 feet. Just it wouldn't have mattered. :-)

Angela said...

Darling card...love the image! We have had too much snow and winter weather here as well.... Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling card, love the cool image. Beautiful design and colors. You did a great job. We lost our snow on ground yesterday and it was 59 today. So happy it finally warmed up.

Cyndi said...

This is too cute!

Debbie said...

Soooo cute!! I love the snowflake paper!! (I love snow, too!)
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm ready for spring! We got about the same amount of snow yesterday...blech! This card is adorable, even if it's got *blah!* snow on it ;) lol! I love penguins :)
Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)