January 29, 2014

Key to My Heart - 1/29/2014






We have several weddings to go to this upcoming year!  There is no time like the present to start making my wedding cards.  The sketch over at Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny card #330 turned out to be the perfect card to put on a gift.  I choose to make the card using the 5.5 x 7" cut of cardstock, scored long side at 3.5".  Plus, I finally got to use this adorable embellishment with the key and the heart that I had been saving for two years.  Yes, I notice I tend to hold on to stuff!

I had been wanting to make a card with red and black.  It had been preying on my mind.  I embossed the heart on the card:





I hope the two people who receive this card will give away the keys to their heart forever to each other and have a wonderful life together!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Mojo Monday #330
The Pink Elephant Challenge Love TPE235 
Just Us Girls Challenge #225
Brown Sugar Challenge - #78 Embossing



6 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

Love the bubble with the key in it! Great design and very pretty embossing.

Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week!
Good luck!
Nick

sue t. said...

Love the black and red color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

dannyscotland said...

I love the black and white in the background.

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of this classic colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

Cheryl said...

I have a wedding card to get finished, too! Thanks for your inspiration and your enthusiasm!!
And, thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

Kristy C. said...

Awesome card. Love the red, black and white! I tend to hold on to things only because I forget to use them!