January 21, 2014

Birthday Cheer - January 21, 2014


When I saw the sketch from Sketch Saturday #293,  I knew right away the perfect stamp set to use.  I love this little stamp set from Whipper Snapper Designs.  These cats are so cute and in the mood to celebrate a birthday!  Since I taught last semester, I used up all my birthday cards.  Now it is time to make some new ones, and start getting ahead again.

 Challenges:

Sketch Saturday #293
Crafty Girls Challenge Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #37 Anything Goes

4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Oh, they are so cute! Glad you're back!

Linda Palmer said...

What a cool and fun card. Love it!
I have had some problems, My DH had a stroke and has been in ICU for two days but out in a room tonight. He is better and Dr. says he will have a full recovery.

Angie said...

Cute birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin' all these cute partying kitties! Perfect paper choices too! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. It's great to see you! Hugs, Lesley