January 20, 2014

It's a Good Day - January 20, 2014





Why is it a good day?  Well first, I am able to craft again, so that makes it a good day!  My adjunct position is over!  My project life for 2013 is complete!  So, I can start working on some  great projects for 2014.  Second, I actually have the day off which is wonderful!  It gives me some extra crafting time since the house is in order and the laundry is done!  Third, Mojo Monday #329 sketch was simple and help me get inspired to get my crafting MOJO back! Fourth, I said "Hello" to my silhouette who had been sitting in the corner collecting dust!  She was happy to get back into crafting!  Fifth, it is always a good day with someone you love, taking pictures and making memories.  Sixth, I never have a card just for fun!  They are always for birthdays, thank yous, etc.  This one is just a simple card to give someone with a great picture of our day spent together!  Seventh,  I discovered a new challenge blog called The Crafting Cafe, and this week is the Anything Goes Challenge - check it out!  Why is it a good day for you?  Let me know!!!

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

It's a good day for me because I'm thankful for my family and friends. And my two girls let me go to Payless and look at shoes!

Dawn said...

Hi Ginger, I love your little card!
Thanks for joining the fun at The Crafting Cafe this time! We hope you'll come back next time too!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sam K said...

What a fab card. So retro and I love that arrow backing paper x Thankyou for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe for last months challenge. I hope we see you again soon x