January 15, 2022

Valentine's Day Maze Card January 15, 2022

 


When I saw this card design over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, I had to use it!  I have been saving up a lot of craft supplies, and decided 2022 was the year for using them and clearing them out of my stash.  I bought these MFT Stamp mazes  and You're A-maze-ing Stamp Set back in 2017 and this card design gave me inspiration to create a Valentine's Day card that would be fun and interactive.  The inside of the card says "My Heart will Always Find Yours, Happy Valentine's Day."  Thanks for stopping by and I hope this gives you some inspiration.


Challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches #639 

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-436.html

Allsorts Challenge #659 Add a Heart


5 comments:

Patti said...

OMG those little mazes are so neat Andora!! I’m glad you recalled having it when. you saw this weeks sketch!! It is so perfect with those papers and sentiment too. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This looks such a lot of fun as well as a beautiful card, thanks for joining in again at Allsorts challenge.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Another lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Debbie said...

Super cute card! The maze is awesome!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

What a super fun card!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.