January 15, 2022

You're Amazing Birthday Card - January 15, 2022

 

Off to a great start at using up the craft supplies I have been collecting!  Freshly Made Sketches had an incredible sketch this week which worked perfectly with the MFT maze from 2017.  I pulled out my white card stock and embossed a swirl panel which is perfect with the maze and added some Trinty Stamp stars to match the star in the middle of the maze to add some shine and sparkle. The recipient of this card will have fun getting the sphere over to the star.  The maze is inside an MFT circle shaker and is not bulky.  Inside the card, it says "Have an A-maze-ing Birthday".  I plan to use the MFT You're Amazing Stamp set to make a matching envelope, and on the back of the card put the answer key to the maze.  Here is a close up shot of the maze:


By the way, it feels great to get back into my craft room and use my supplies.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an A-maze-ing day!

Challenges

Freshly Made Sketches #518

Country View Challenges Sparkle and Shine January 2022

5 comments:

Julie Makes Cards said...

What a fun card! It even has the little ball so you can play the game. I've never seen that die before. Great background too. Those tiny stars in the swirls add a nice touch.

Kim S said...

What a fun use of the sketch!! I love the maze and the sentiment - with the detail of the embossing folder and little stars. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fun card! This swirl embossed panel works so well with the maze die cut. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! The design is such fun and I love all the sparkle and shine that you added 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges with all that 'sparkle and shine' and wishing you a Happy New Year! Hugs Jo x

Sue said...

What a fab card, I love the embossing and sparkly stars. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx