January 15, 2022

Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary - January 15, 2022

 


In 2022, I am continuing to rad the stash in my craft room and use some supplies I have never used.  I have several anniversary cards to make this year.  I decided to use Lawn Fawn Outside in Stitched Heart Stackables set to create a heart background.  Instead of cutting it out of colored papered, I used Bristol Smooth Card Stock and Kitsch Falmingo Distress Oxide to create the pink heart.  I pulled out a swiss dot embossing folder to give a raised background.  Then I pulled out of my stash from 2020 Simon Says Turtle Doves die set and die cut each one three times for added dimension.  Then I added these cute little hearts to show the love.  Inside, I used a stamp that says Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary! Thanks for stopping by and create something to show your love!

Challenges:

 
 

4 comments:

Sarn said...

A fabulous lovebirds card!

Thanks for joining in at the Allsorts "add a heart" challenge this week.

Sarn x

brenda said...

A sweet and elegant creation in soft colours, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'Add a Heart' theme this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely anniversary card in our challenge at Allsort this week.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Sweet couple, lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m