January 16, 2022

Christmas Card 2021

 

I created this card for Christmas 2021 by casing Nina-Marie but decided I did not want a pull tab across the sky for Santa's sleigh to move, instead I wanted some surprise elements.  I love this set by Simon Says Stamp Santa's Sleigh Ride.  I normally do not invest in the dies, very often.  However, when you make 60+ Christmas cards each year, fussy cutting gets tedious, but sometimes necessary.  I really wanted a pastel village to give a a retro vibe.  I used glow in the dark Nuvo drops to cover the windows and ornaments on the trees.  I thought it was fun surprise to have the dimension of the ornaments, and the making the card come to life at night.  I added Diamond Stickles for that glittery snow.  I distressed the sky putting a soft glow coming from my village.  The snow is hand drawn with white gel pen.  All the elements are popped up, and I had to add a little glimmer spray to make everything glisten! Thanks for stopping by and enjoying my creation!

Challenges:

CHNC Challenge 577

No comments: