January 16, 2022

Christmas Thank You Card

 

As it is pouring snow out of my window this morning, I am inspired by its beauty. There is something magical about snow, and I feel like a child!  As soon as I saw this image, I knew it would make the perfect Christmas Thank You Cards.   Plus, I could add some puffy snow to the card for a surprise element of dimension. I also went back to and oldie but goodie, colored pencils.  I had not used color pencils in ages, and it was fun!  I love the softness it adds to the card.

Do you make Thank You Christmas Cards?  Do you feel like a child when it snows?  Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you are staying toasty and warm!

Challenges

CHNC Challenge 577

Creatalicious Challenge #227 with Optional Winter 

Crafty Gals Corner Snow Much Fun #227 

Krafty Chicks Challenge #594 - Christmas


3 comments:

Darnell said...

Yes and yes, Ginger! And I also love the adorable elephant on your Christmas card design! That's a first for me. Great job using your colored pencils and thank you for playing with the Krafty Chicks! Hugs, Darnell GD

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional is to feature a creature challenge.

N-Eva said...

Nice image and fun colors, great job :-) Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva